Saturday, 28 April 2012

Endelig, SOL!

Dearest Reader! How are you on this fine Saturday? I certainly hope you're well! As for this Norsk gal, things are quite good! I'm actually having a pretty darn awesome day! After two weeks of cloudy skies with off and on rain, the sun has finally come out and the temperature has risen to a beautiful 15 degrees! The forecast is calling for sunny skies for a few more days so I plan to make the most out of it... Oh wait, I still have two papers to finish! Darn it!!!


Congrats to those of my U of A friends who have now finished their fourth years! It's amazing to think that you've already graduated! To my other U of A friends, congrats on finishing another year! Now to hunt for summer jobs (right Jess)! Actually I hear some of you have gotten some pretty awesome summer jobs (Amber and Meagan), so kudos guys! To my Sib Syb, only two more months of high school! Keep on truckin' lil one! :)


This entry is basically just to let you all know that I'm still alive and kicking! Karina and I went to Akershus Castle yesterday and walked around the grounds. It was really beautiful but unfortunately the castle itself was closed. In fact it's only open on Saturdays and Sundays. Go figure that one out. In a country where EVERYTHING is closed on Sundays this castle is ONLY open on weekends. We didn't see that one coming. Anyways, I'm getting pretty excited for the June trip (34 days and counting)! The idea of travelling around Europe for a month is almost too much to handle! But in the mean time there is still work to be done and kjøtboller to eat! :P


Alrighty Reader, that's about all for now! I just wanted to do a quick little entry before you all started to panic on me! I love and miss you all! Keep on readin and send me some positive vibes to help me finish my papers!!! :)


PS: To those who sent me cards and gifts for my birthday (family, Jess and Meagan), thank you SO much, it was greatly appreciated! Please do NOT send me anything as of now though since it will not likely arrive in time and I will already be gone on the June trip! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment