Thursday, 3 May 2012

Mai, bare 30 dager!

Hey Reader! How's life across the pond? Good I hope. Can you believe it's already May? I sure as heck can't! Where have these four past months gone? In less than 28 days, Karina and I will be off on our trip and before I know it I'll be meeting my mom and sister to start our Norge trip! What's even more scary is the fact that I've been 21 now for almost a month. Crazy! Also, my sister is turning 18 in June! GAH! Where has the time gone?!

This entry is, yet again, to let you all know that I'm alive and kicking. These past few days have seen little action what with everyone buckling down and studying for their final exams. As for me, I've only got half of my Japanese Pop Culture paper to go and of course I've still got to keep studying for my Norwegian Society and Culture class. It feels good to be almost done these papers. I've never had final papers before and it was quite the daunting task to get them going. I feel like my Japanese paper is going to be a winner. How could it not be though? It's about anime! :P

Karina really wants to go see 'Preikestolen' (Pulpit Rock in English) on the west coast of Norge before we leave. It's a HUGE rock outcropping where people go to suntan (believe it or not)! Suntanning aside, it's a famous landmark here in Norge and it would be really cool to check it out. Unfortunately, it's quite costly to stay in the closest town to the rock so we're unsure about whether we'll be going or not. Curse that infernal extra flight from Croatia! :P

I wish I had more to tell you Reader but since everyone's getting ready for finals, nothing big has been happening. The Amazing Race (season 20) season finale is on Sunday, I guess that's pretty exciting. Does anyone even watch that anymore? Well I still watch it! Same goes for Survivor although the finale won't be for a couple more weeks. Alright, that's about it! Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment