Hey Reader! I hope you are having a wonderful start to the week and I hope you're enjoying the lovely weather! I have to say I'm really digging this 'chilly spring' as the Norsk people would say. ('Chilly spring' being +13 today!) The snow is almost gone and with its departure comes the season for flats and cardigans without jackets! I am more than thrilled! This is also the time of year when things start getting hectic on the Bear Tracks front, am I right U of A? Yes, it's the time we all love/hate when we make our schedules for the next term! I personally love making my schedule! I always look forward to the awesome new classes that I'll get to take (even if they lose their sparkle half way through midterm season). Either way, I hope Bear Tracks hasn't got anybody too down in the dumps! Besides, I hear Jess may be taking more than three classes next semester! :P/:O
Besides stressing out on Bear Tracks trying to decide whether to take an advanced entomology course or an advanced physiology course (is there another option please?), these past few days were spent applying for Orientation 2012 (HOORAY), emailing academic advisors, applying for Campus Ambassadors and generally looking forward to the upcoming fall semester. It didn't help my homesickness when I Skyped three people on Sunday! I know it's only been two and a half months, but it feels like longer! I definitely miss you all but then again, I wouldn't trade this experience for anything! And speaking of experiences... The countdown to Hungary has started at 't-minus' 9 days! Woot!
So if you've been following my blog, you'll know that yesterday was indeed 'Meat Monday' take two. It was a huge success and a delicious one at that! I was in the mood for chicken parmesan and that's what we made. Obviously we couldn't coat the chicken in breading and fry it so instead we toasted some bread, crushed it up into crumbs then coated the chicken with them. We put pasta sauce and cheese on top of those bad boys and cooked them up! Let's just say Sandra Lee would've been impressed! Karina gets to decide what we're having next Monday! I told her that we should just have hotdogs since they're basically Norge's national food (seriously, they freakin' LOVE hotdogs over here) but she didn't seem to keen on the idea! :P
It dawned on me yesterday that my 21st birthday is fast approaching! Yikes! Where did that come from?! It seems like just a few days ago that I was turning the big 2-0! Oh well, at least I'll be legal all around the world now! Except Afghanistan. It's illegal to drink there. Ya, tid bit of the day. Anywho, have a great Tuesday Reader! I, for one, plan on going for a long walk around the lake because it is SO beautiful right now! Besides that, keep on reading and keep on thinking of me because you know that I'm thinking of you! :)
If I get into the faculty my schedule is going to be SOO full. Or at least compared to what I've been doing the last 2 years...
ReplyDelete