Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Europa eller BUST! ;)


Dearest of dear Reader, this is it! This will be the last entry for a good while! Tomorrow morning Karina and I are leaving for our month long June Trip. It has been much anticipated and we can’t wait to get going. To be honest, it still doesn’t feel like it’s time to leave but I guess that’s because I’m still at Krinsjå (the student village I’ve been living in these past five months). Anywho, enclosed in this entry will be the plan for our trip so you guys can keep track of us (if you want to)! I think it’ll be nice for you guys to know where we are just in case we don’t get access to a computer or something and we can’t email or check FaceBook.
LePlan:
May 31st: Oslo - Brussels (Belgium)
June 4th: Brussels - Krakow (Poland)
June 6th: Krakow - Warsaw (Poland)
June 8th: Warsaw - Berlin (Germany)
June 11th: Berlin - Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
June 12th: Amsterdam - Prague (Czech Republic)
June 14th: Prague - Vienna (Austria)
June 18th: Vienna - Munich (Germany)
June 20th: Munich - Rome (Italy)
June 23rd: Rome - Barcelona (Spain)
June 25th: Barcelona - Palma de Mallorca (island off Spain)
June 27th: Palma - Barcelona
June 28th: Barcelona - Oslo

I hope everyone has a great June and I hope things are well back home! As per the usual, I love and miss you all. I will try my best to think of you guys while I'm traipsing across Europe and I will do my best to stay in contact! Cheers for now! :)

Ps: Mom and Madi, see you guys in a month! Can't wait!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment